Rapid Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesPvP RankGame RegistrationRegisterVote For UsLog in

ok and my final nominee...(i think)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeytoes

monkeytoes

ok and my final nominee...(i think) Empty
PostSubject: ok and my final nominee...(i think)   ok and my final nominee...(i think) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:39 pm

SpongeBob SquarePants, faction: AoL : Alliance of laughter. hahaha and the reason being is cause he has brought so many laughs to ppl all around the world and man his best friend patrick is sooo goofy..how can you not laugh at that . and he knows karate so he can handle his own and kill all the bosses in the game with no problem. And hes a man with a job..dont all the women want that kind of man . And spongebob gets great discounts on food at the Crabby patty, not much cause ya know mr krabs loves his money... And i reckon most ppl sometimes loves tojust relax and listen to some music playing..well then we can go over to squidwards house..(dont forget your skuba gear )..And after some music lets go visit his friend Sandie the squirrel, have some fun in the sun in her tree. And that is why i nominate SpongeBob.
Back to top Go down
Wayra

Wayra

ok and my final nominee...(i think) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok and my final nominee...(i think)   ok and my final nominee...(i think) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:27 pm

monkeytoes wrote:
SpongeBob SquarePants, faction: AoL : Alliance of laughter. hahaha and the reason being is cause he has brought so many laughs to ppl all around the world and man his best friend patrick is sooo goofy..how can you not laugh at that . and he knows karate so he can handle his own and kill all the bosses in the game with no problem. And hes a man with a job..dont all the women want that kind of man . And spongebob gets great discounts on food at the Crabby patty, not much cause ya know mr krabs loves his money... And i reckon most ppl sometimes loves tojust relax and listen to some music playing..well then we can go over to squidwards house..(dont forget your skuba gear )..And after some music lets go visit his friend Sandie the squirrel, have some fun in the sun in her tree. And that is why i nominate SpongeBob.

mwuahahaha Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down

ok and my final nominee...(i think)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapid Reapers :: Rapid Reapers Forum :: Player of the Month-
Jump to: