Rapid Reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesPvP RankGame RegistrationRegisterVote For UsLog in

I nomanate this person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMagic23
Admin
BlackMagic23

I nomanate this person Empty
PostSubject: I nomanate this person   I nomanate this person EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 am

I Have watched LamofGod for a while. he has never begged been very respectfull and has power lvled many people .. he has done everything i look for as an adm watching a person in game. I have staked him because i wannted to see what kind of a person he is. he is always watching out for his fellow person . thanks Lam .

#Forced Edit

Character Name: Lamofgod

Character Faction: Union of Fury

Reason why this player should be Player of the month: I Have watched LamofGod for a while. he has never begged been very respectfull and has power lvled many people .. he has done everything i look for as an adm watching a person in game. I have staked him because i wannted to see what kind of a person he is. he is always watching out for his fellow person . thanks Lam .

Sorry rose but please make it easier on me next time Razz -Angelus
Back to top Go down
Lyn :)

Lyn :)

PostSubject: Re: I nomanate this person   I nomanate this person EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:40 am

-Moved-

Last edited by kukay on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: I nomanate this person   I nomanate this person EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Lyn new nomination so new thread please.
Back to top Go down
deathbloomsm

PostSubject: Re: I nomanate this person   I nomanate this person EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 am

I nominate ADM of the month name called [ADM]f real bitch cause this ADM is so kind.

She's the Only ADM the i ever answer all my questions.
She is so nice.

AMD real bitch that was the first time to saw the Goddess bosses.i think FURY can't killed that boss cause as of now where to small.We need more Players here and enjoy the game..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I nomanate this person   I nomanate this person Empty

Back to top Go down

I nomanate this person
Page 1 of 1